Custom Torch holder

• Debug Advice
    Debug Advice
    This is a person who has been through the loop..you can probably trust what they say!

Now the torch can't help but be square to the work piece and much easier for fast consumable swaps. 

• Great job!

ai'm thinking of making a Single Arm Bracket to replace the two individual brackets that lock the quick connect to the ArcDroid.  It seems very cumbersome manipulating the two brackets independently when swapping the torch and the stylus.  A simple cross brace should do the trick.

• @Jason Burns Very Nice!

• @GLENN WOODWORTH   They were made individual to avoid interferance with something running up the middle such as a machine torch.

• Debug Advice
    Debug Advice
    This is a person who has been through the loop..you can probably trust what they say!

@GLENN WOODWORTH That could work, although I haven't found it to be that big an issue compared to possible clearence issues. I'll be interested to see what you come up with.

• @Jason Burns Clearance issues?  if you are reffering to the height  you'll notice behind the spring there are a couple screws.  You can shift the whole Z mechanism up or down to match you set up.

• Debug Advice
    Debug Advice

@ANDREW Miller Oh I've used those screws a couple times already...haha. Incredibly useful adjsutment. I meant in relation to Glenn's single arm quick connect idea.